Lee’s Summit Physicians Group and Lakewood Counseling Parenting the Love and Logic Way™
A six session parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute.
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
And much more!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
Dates: Click here to view our upcoming schedule of classes
Time: Tuesdays 6-7pm
Location: Lees Summit Physician’s Group
Cost: $42 per person. Must register and pay in advance.
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.